The connection between us

In 30 minutes, I have to leave to school so I'm not going to write much. Yesterday, Kurt came home early, he didn't go to the gym just so he could talk to me more. I was sooo happy because of that but it didn't work out...  The internet connection was so shit we couldn't really talk on cam. My BB BOY got slightly annoyed so simply chatting was also impossible since he would only reply in one or two words. After some time of waiting for Skype to start working properly I lied down with my laptop thinking that I'd close my eyes only for a few minutes.... that ended up being two hours. When I woke up, Kurt wasn't there and It made me sad, so I decided to call him on his mobile phone. He didn't pick up but he called me back straight away. I didn't think we'd talk that day anymore but he offered to come on skype, and obviously I thought it was a great idea. He came, Skype started working a bit better, we talked and then, some time around 2am my mum walked into my room, being so mad at me for talking with Kurt at nights. I bet there will be a talk on that today but whatever. :D

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz